View Single Post

Old 12-15-2017, 10:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Congress is on the edge of approving a large tax cut that in the opinions of many, including myself, will not result is large wage increases and a return of $30 an hour manufacturing jobs as 52 republican senators promise. The initial revenue neutral idea made sense but our leaders realized you could not lower corporate taxes without raising them somewhere else. The decision ahead of the mid term elections was then to add something for everyone. When does this uncontrolled spending by our government start causing pain. US bond rating is still great but how can that be with no mathematical way to pay back the debt? Before anyone tries to answer this please don’t blame blacks or Mexicans as the don’t approve any spending I am aware of.
It'll never come back...we can't pay for the promises made to those BEFORE the jobs moved.

Bullsh!t...STOP believing their lies...they already spend over a $ trillion more than they bring in.

I don't know...are you feeling pain with interest rates below 1%? They're that low ONLY so the government can pay the "minimum" interest payment.

You're right...it'll NEVER be paid back...EVERY man woman and child "owes" over $60,000 each...and it's been going up over $3,000 EVERY year. HOW long CAN it go on? NOT forever that's for sure.

They approve it at the local and state level when THEY are the majority in many cities and some states. They WILL soon be the majority of the country and then they WILL approve the spending. We spend over a $ trillion each year on the poor who ARE mostly blacks and mexicans. THEY are the new majority...we SHOULD blame them. America falls as their numbers rise. This isn't the first time this has happened.