View Single Post

Old 12-16-2017, 11:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I find it hard to understand why day after day, we have to read the attacks on this forum, before we can hit the hide classified key. The barrage of birthday's posted as an assault, the repeated titles about getting a job and paying taxes. The constant nastiness, the picking, and pot stirring..the direct attacks over and over and over and over.

I am sure I am not alone. I am sure that hundreds of people, maybe thousands of people who read this forum know the screen names of the nasty mouths and crude jerks who just keep it up, day after day.

Why do People Bully? - Bullying Statistics
I think for the same reasons kids do. Self esteem. Boredom. They can. Nobody stands up to the bullies.

I think in the case of TOTV one person consistently is bullied. However, he tends to poke the sleeping bear and it appears he does it on purpose and for great pleasure. It's hard to feel bad for someone who plays the victim and yet fails to change his own preventive behaviors!

Several good hearted people have given him solid and helpful advice to which he responds with nastiness.

Why do you think people bully, GG? Is bullying better or worse than passive aggressive behavior?

Unfortunately it appears that since November 2016 our country is a free for all...no one taking blame and everyone accusing the other side.

I would like to see our leadership focus on solutions, no matter which side they sit on...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk