View Single Post

Old 12-17-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Folks, you have allowed the tail to wag the dog. I support your position in not moderating this forum. I understand my option not to participate. However if handled properly the Political Talk thread offers more of a challenge and an interest then many of the other threads/forums and hence is to our mutual interests.

Its clear without much of any moderating who the usual nasty suspects are that have diminished this forum. It would behoove you and be fairer to serious political posters interested in political discourse to boot those offending posters from TOTV. I'll give you a head start there are 3 posters who need to go. Once removed the remaining culprits will fall into line.

Personal Best Regards:
It is more like a twig between the toes of the dog upsetting the pooch. Remove Allegiance, Dirtbanker and a few others and this Forum would get a lot better. And I do talk about politics a lot it just takes more of an effort to get where I am coming from. And I rarely make personal attacks on people because I know next to nothing about any of them. I address the posts not the person making them most of the time.