View Single Post

Old 12-20-2017, 01:32 PM

Complained to them as well. These re my renters, who I hope, will return again next year. Sending them into a hard sales pitch is unscrupulous. Now, the Villages does attach to this pick up an orientation, which may be good for first time rented to learn a little more about the the amentieies offered and the tee time system but I agree, having to drive down to rohan on their first day is a bit much to ask.

For the past two months, I have informed my renters in each of my two villas about the oprientation as they were new to the villages. I also told them that the 1st day may be just too busy and they could always just get settled down day 1 and then pick up the passes at LSL on the 2nd.

I agree with the above post that we should be able to pay online or perhaps even be able to schedule a pick up location more convenient. As the Villages grows in size, getting from one end to the other can be a 30 minute drive! Guest passes can be picked up at Regional centers, why not allow IDs to be picked up at ANY sales office at least - there's only 3 to get the hardware for and they're at least more convenient.