View Single Post

Old 12-22-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fenny is his future then. Will Beau acclimate to a new dog park well ? Will Beau’s diarrhea subside or get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fenney has a dog park?

There is the Atlas Dog Park. Quite a ways South but I like walking in their nature preserve and their boardwalks.

No more recording by me. No longer give a **** what Allegiance and his gang post. There is enough there that if the police want to get involved they can. The MODERATOR would have to go along with it. If others want to get involved use this resource. That would also nab me if I am not being as accurate as I can be about my 224 613 Project. People get that right? I communicate with law enforcement on Facebook. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Recall that Carl in Tampa did take a stand on the Regular Forum about all the bullying on here mainly of me even though he did not specify me by the Taltarzac name. He did locate my Facebook page which as he said was easy as he is a detective.

The Moderator did remove the thread on the Regular Forum but others commented that they did not like all the bullying on this Forum.

Online bullying targeting one person especially by a group of posters is ILLEGAL under State and Federal Law.

Online Resource Directory

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine