View Single Post

Old 12-22-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That would be kinda freaky. Bad enough looking at mug shots of druggies caught doing everything from shoplifting to battering seniors. Considering the type of crime involved, they would simply be asked to come to the sheriffs office, post a bond of $200 and a date with a judge in 2 months. Then the judge might look at and say ok, internet harassment, fine $250. And please, act your age.
Probably right. But there is some very serious cyberstalking here if you consider what I have been through in my life and what some of these people have posted online for the world to see and which will probably be up forever unless the MODERATOR deletes a lot of stuff.

Remember what Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola mean to me personally. I do not think any judge would not look closely at the circumstances of this cyberbullying. And this is on a SEASON long NFL Yahoo Pick-Em which I am the Commissioner for and which Allegiance frequently brags about on the Political Forum but which has next to nothing to do with politics.

The judge in Sumter County who was overseeing the Jury Pool in 2014 might have to be disqualified as she would have heard about some of my concerns about the legal system which I shared in a few e-mails to the Clerk of the Court there.

The defendant pled guilty while we waited in the Jury Pool room for a few hours. Some of these people in the Jury Pool were Villagers. I did not talk to anyone in that room except to say "No coffee" as you are not supposed to share views on things in the Jury Pool room. Some did talk about where they lived and how their drive was.