View Single Post

Old 12-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,421 Times in 1,464 Posts

I have one of the largest full service companies in TV. They started out great, had the nicest lawn on the street, in October they scalped it down to the dirt (have st. augustine), then they came back in 6 days and cut it again with a new mower set higher, didn't cut anything but said I had to pay, the new mower is now turning the grass brown where the tires go, tried changing the pattern, still brown, told me they were going to give a free fertilization, that never happened, then claimed they said it was going to be millorganite and they put it down on 11/7, if you ever had millorganite, your nose will tell you for several days that it is there, they never put it down, finally they came out and just did it, 6 weeks later. They are supposed to clean out the irrigation donuts every six months, started with them in May, still waiting for the clean outs, supposed to hand weed the beds, they spray weed killer and never kill all of the weeds. I'm not going to give their name as I'm still hoping they will get this back to what it was and if not I'll do it myself and will post the full story here.