View Single Post

Old 12-22-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

I only mentioned my income to show I know I will benefit from the tax change but oppose it anyway. Not for increased social spending, would gladly end food stamps and subsidies for farmers which congress ties together. Voted for Hillary but the election is over and what she might have done has nothing to do with the economic impact of Trump's changes. Even though there were many republican ideas I thought were wrong I greatly admired the tea party idea of not increasing the debt. Bush jr ruined this country when he went to war but didn't want to pay for it but it looks like the lesson wasn't learned. The republicans are sending us down the debt road again. Eventually you have to pay the bill. I always wished for a president with an economics background, watch what you wish for. Trump"s degree is economics from a good school. Hate to tell you this but he is going into dementia. My degree is chemistry, when I don't know what a molecule is it's a sign of dementia. He's given two interviews where he clearly doesn't know how GDP is calculated. This was fundamental to everything he studied and he doesn't remember it. He's taking the economy in the wrong direction. I am not a bleeding heart liberal but that doesn't make me a Trump true believer.