View Single Post

Old 12-29-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I’m not supporting him, I’m attempting to make you aware that your project needs a greater platform than TOTV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It has Facebook and it has movies, TV shows, books, etc. And it has had movies since 1995 and the movie Outbreak. I have written movie studios, you get that right? I know you just call it "magical thinking"! Hollywood studios would call it fraud by now if all the actresses and actors on Facebook saw this as not being the case. You see the law enforcement agencies I am begging to look at these threads???

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Criminal Intelligence (Homicide) detective thought it was very amusing that his name was that of one of the Hollywood studios because of all my talk about numbers in the movies. He saw the documents that I believe Carl in Tampa saw. And which I have had on my Photobucket array visible to the WORLD on Facebook. This Pinellas County Sheriff was advising me about how to handle a nasty troll on Findlaw. Basically he just said that I should just IGNORE him as there were no laws against that kind of stuff in 2002. There are now laws on the books against cyber harassment. That troll was far more creative than the ones on here who look like junior high school students in their maturity.

For some reason the Moderator is still just letting this Forum sink further into the cesspool. Rather than just removing the people who break the law of Florida on here.

That Findlaw troll disappeared from the Internet around 2008. I have a very long memory. He had been harassing me from 2002- 2006. He found ways to get around the Findlaw System Operator as they was no requirement of a genuine e-mail address.

The Pinellas County Sheriff Detective did not make any comments about my mental health, ever, that I remember. I had given a fellow Criminal Intelligence (Homicide) Detective about 108 of my letters received and sent. This was on September 18, 2002. I went down to their Headquarters to talk to them. This was in Pinellas Park. I had told fellow Palm Harbor Library volunteers I was driving down there and also showed them some of these documents.