View Single Post

Old 12-30-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Kenswing recoding for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office and I hope they forward this to the Seattle FBI office. Seattle — FBI

If anyone is upset by all these harassing posts on this Political Forum contact that office of the FBI. Kenswing lives in the upper left corner of the United States. If you do not think the 224 613 Project is real then also contact them as I have written people in Idaho, Washington, and Oregon about this Project. Usually the State Attorney Generals.
The FBI would probably have to dig into as I have been at this a very long time and try to keep this on the down low. I do not like attention to me personally. It is about helping survivors/victims of crimes and what is in law school libraries for training our future politicians, lawyers, judges, legal scholars, law professors, etc.

It was a while ago that I was writing State Attorney Generals.

This harassment by kenswing is interstate. So, if you are upset with it-- as I am -- contact the FBI. They would have jurisdiction over harassment over state lines over the Internet. Online Harassment & Cyberstalking | Privacy Rights Clearinghouse

They might not be able to do anything about this but it is worth a try.