View Single Post

Old 01-03-2018, 10:27 AM
n/a

Default Consumer Reports.

This was a nice thing for Facebook to do and they have been doing it for a while. Highlighting posts from my 224 613 Project.

Quote:
Facebook just highlighted this post from three years ago.

The letter I was talking about was something from Consumer Reports requesting them getting involved in evaluating the practicality of library collections for survivors/victims of crimes. They wrote I think that they would mull this over.

The letter is dated 11-11-2002.
Quote:

Quote:
One of the many letters I received in my 224 613 Project which gave me real hope. I am still seeing 224 and 613s in many movies, TV shows, and the like, but that may just be my optimistic nature and faith that people would see the importance of what I was trying to do by attempting to make practical information for survivors/victims of crimes more accessible through dialog between victim/witness assistance groups and libraries of all kinds. I am still seeing these numbers in some 2014 movies, TV shows, and the like.

I hope that you will look at the many other documents in my Photobucket array. They tell quite an interesting story IMHO.
I tried Playboy too to see if they might like to get involved with this 224 613 Project and got a woman with a sexy voice who said that this was not in their wheelhouse. I sent a letter with a phone number and woman called back. Not sure when this was.