Thread: Last 24 hours
View Single Post

Old 01-03-2018, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
Most of my friends are retired successful business people, and not one has turned into a foul mouthed troll, who has fun mocking others on the internet.
While I can and do use foul language, that does not make me a troll. Not the same as your friends, go figure...

Quote:
You, as one of our duty liars and strong loving supporter of a chronic compulsive liar does not accept lies....the irony in your stupidity is noted.
Not sure what you are exactly trying to infer here. I am not a duty liar.
If you wish to speak of lying how about those links to the other forums that "in fact" discuss this political forum...

Quote:
Yeah, you successful well rounded guys are known for being mean spirited un American trolls in retirement.
No we are known to be ruthless in negotiations, smart with money, and loyal to our craft. Now you feel being mean is un-American...LOL

Quote:
You can only wish you were as honest as Tal. He has his things, but he is honest and true...you are mean spirited and filthy mouthed.
The Wackadoodle is the least honest person on here. He has nothing...not even enough pride to support himself...and he lies about his accomplishments and failures constantly. You should work on your memory and stop living in the snow globe world you are.