View Single Post

Old 01-04-2018, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You must have been quite the business leader.

Trite, foul mouthed, uninformed about real world, demeaning to anyone and everyone.

I have tried to reply to all your posts this week, and tried to do it the same way you ALWAYS have done. You hacpve no respect for anyone or anything. You feel that other posters are your toys to play with, and that makes you a disgusting person with a huge inferiority complex.

Doesn't it feel good to have someone ignore the stated subject or the direction of the thread, and have only one purpose...to demean others, insult as often as possible and to never offer one plausible thought to any thread.

That is how you have treated this forum...as your own little boys playroom. You have no respect for anyone except those who join you in insulting others or using foul language.

I wish you luck on those forums. I suppose you are simply looking for another playroom, because you are without a shadow of a doubt, a juvenile, no matter your chrnological age.

Now, please log in there and leave here quickly. You, and you especially although not alone, are reminders of what happens when you leave the door open. Vermin creep in.
Actually I think he claimed to have been some kind of job counselor. I cannot fathom why the MODERATOR has given Allegiance a free pass on these Forums.