View Single Post

Old 01-05-2018, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have to Google the right thing. And this is a down low Project. I do not go on interviews and the like. It is about what YOU want to see in your local community library for the mentally ill and survivors/victims of crimes. This will be different if you live in the Villages, or Reno, or DC, or Fargo, or on an Indian Reservation.

This Sheriff's Office has a lot of good links. And you could give me TOO much information. Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency

Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency
But you keep referring to Facebook acknowledgments and other references to your project, yet never offer us links to see what it is you are talking about. Obviously there must be something out there or you wouldn't keep posting that "so and so" mentioned one of your letters, etc. I'm just saying if you are going to claim that, why not prove it with a link? Otherwise, all you are essentially doing is providing fuel for the naysayers, not promoting your project.

And btw, what is the right thing? It would help to be specific.