View Single Post

Old 01-08-2018, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I went back and read my posts and see how my poor wording could have gotten you to the point you are at. Let me state, in an effort to clarify.

I do not feel the person that stabbed someone should get a slap on the wrist.

I do not feel 6 months was too long for the woman having sex on the town square stage. I have no idea if her husband's dick still worked. I don't believe she acted appropriate on many levels. There are hotel rooms and other more private places to have sex at, weather your married or not, weather your husband's dick works or not. I doubt you would support the idea of a group of African Americans standing in a circle, around 2 people having sex, in a public parking lot...sounds like animals to me...I can think of a number of people that should not have to witness that, or the whore on the town square stage.

And to the liberals on here; I would not support the idea of the parking lot sex if the people were Caucasian American either!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It made perfect sense. Yes the public sex offender should get 6 months or maybe even more......IF the stabbing scum got 10 years