View Single Post

Old 01-08-2018, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It WASN'T "public sex"...it was at night, the square was closed, a CAMERA saw them...there wasn't a mob pointing and gawking. Your example of sex in a parking lot is apples to oranges. IF they were doing it during the day...yes...at night when there's nobody around? No.

WHAT is the difference between a closed gazebo where nobody but a security camera will see you...and a closed golf course? IF the golf course HAD a camera and caught them...what would you have said then? Find somewhere MORE secluded?

I get it...have sex somewhere else. But really...6 months for sex in a closed gazebo? When it's OK to have sex on a closed golf course.

If the husband is "confined to a wheelchair" or whatever the phrase used...his dick isn't going to be worth much.

Exactly...this ruling was the opposite of "justice".
I don't care what did or who did not see them, the potential for being seen should have squashed the idea, and they should have gone somewhere private.

Possibly someone else did, but I never suggested sex on the golf course was appropriate. I did point out there are hotel rooms and a number of more suitable places that are not public (his place, her place?)

I do think less of her because she was married, and her actions demonstrated how little she thought of him, it had to be humiliating for him.

I have no idea if a guy in a wheelchair's dick is worth much...LOL