View Single Post

Old 01-08-2018, 10:17 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don’t know Tal personally and he’s done me no harm. I think you’re projecting a piece of yourself or someone or something close to you. All these negative feelings are unhealthy for both of you.

“1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Allegiance enjoys the criminal harassment of me on this Political Forum and in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League with the use of the names Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8. Gene Coppola OSHA is also used. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

I do not understand why the Moderators have not banned Allegiance. They seem to be giving him the weapon to torment me for months and months.

I know the IGNORE feature and this is a site that people come on voluntarily and at their risk. But if you have some one hitting someone else in the nuts in the private room at the Nancy Lopez Country Club, the police would be called.