View Single Post

Old 01-09-2018, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hope they bring LOTS of birth control. Helping minorities who have overpopulated their own lands...to have more kids and come here...isn't a smart thing in my book.

Yes they will...there are 100,000 graduates for 10,000 jobs...with 20% going to minority and women quotas...it's slim pickings for a white guy.

YOU taught them they were great! YOU did it with "everyone's a winner" bullsh!t. Everyone get's a trophy. WOMEN did this...because women NEVER get a trophy unless the deck is stacked...either with decreased standards, their own leagues...SOMETHING to give them an edge over men.

The thing is...the whole "financial system" is a corrupt ponzi. I think it WILL come crashing down. As America's demographics change...so will America.

America IS bankrupt...$30 trillion ($20,000,000,000,000) in debt and going deeper more than $1 trillion every year. Trump WILL add to it...a LOT. How high CAN it go? We already spend $500,000,000,000 a year in INTEREST and the rates are HISTORICALLY and artificially low.

I wish him luck...I truly do.

p.s. Tell him to NEVER marry without an ironclad prenup. Otherwise he WILL lose it all. MOST marriages end in divorce and women these days get windfall paydays.
Thank you. Yes, he is well aware - in fact, I think that has been the reason for dragging his feet on that one. It's not like the opportunity has not been there. As much as I would love for him to have a mate, I know there is nothing worse than the wrong one.