View Single Post

Old 01-09-2018, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you. Yes, he is well aware - in fact, I think that has been the reason for dragging his feet on that one. It's not like the opportunity has not been there. As much as I would love for him to have a mate, I know there is nothing worse than the wrong one.
The thing is...it's happening now 30-40 years into a marriage...people in their 60s, 70s getting divorced. You just NEVER know. And what kind of a marriage IS IT...when it becomes a business transaction with lawyers.

It's sad what America has become Abby.

I know as a woman you won't agree...but white men create and run the best societies. We're NOT all the "same", there ARE square pegs and round holes. Round pegs belong in round holes. We should as a society encourage greatness...not treat mediocrity as greatness.

Abby...I know you think I'm a misogynist, you think I'm a racist.

I'm a realist. I've seen this all before. The history books are littered with failed civilizations...and we're making the SAME f@cking mistakes. We're PAYING them to breed us out. An 80% brown/black "America" will NOT be "America". And THAT IS what it WILL be in 30 years.

There is NOT ONE place that went from a white majority to a brown/black majority...and LIVED. When the blacks/browns move in...it ALWAYS turns to sh!t...the black/browns ARE "moving in" and taking over the country. MOST of the children born for the last 8 years are brown/black.

THIS is America's MOST pressing problem and THE most important.

Nothing else matters if America becomes 3rd world full of 3rd worlders.

Look at our cities...80% minority and they SUCK.,,away from the business/tourist centers. Look at the border states...they SUCK now that they're becoming 80% minorities.

You are losing your country...your culture...western civilization. Because the SAME thing is happening in Europe with the Muslim invasion. Paris streets homeless at DuckDuckGo The mostly Muslim homeless in Paris.