View Single Post

Old 01-11-2018, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
I have explained my Trump vote more than once on this forum. He was not my first choice by far, but he did win the Repub nomination, so that is who I voted for. As far as supporting him, I will do so as long as he is President just as I did any other President in office, hoping for the best for the Presidency and our country. If extenuating circumstances dictate, in fact, that he is unfit for office than so be it. I will support that decision as well, for the sake of the country. You see, my allegiance to this county is not beholden to any one person or party. I have voted for Dems in the past as well. Hopefully we all vote for who we think is the best at the time - it is a very subjective thing - that's why I try not to judge anyone for who or how they vote.

I don't believe I said "I can't be a racist....", the fact is I'm NOT a racist. I truly wonder if you have any experience at all with race relations. You seem to be very ignorant of the whole subject.
You can try and minimize your alliance and shared beliefs with Racist Boy Baldwin and that you're not a racist all you want...but your own words say differently.

As for me, I have worked/lived with blacks and other minorities all of my life.

My formative years (those that predominately establish prejudices/racism/bigotry), unlike your own admission...weren't spent in a "lily-white community."

Regardless of your attempt to present a 'civil facade' and your pathetic protestations to the contrary...you've shown the board your true racist/bigoted nature.

So why are you so afraid of...accepting the obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
Now, if you would quit following me around the forum, both here and the regular one, like a stalker I would greatly appreciate it.
Now you're just flat out lying.

Show where I have been "following you around" on the regular forum. And as far as here, I've only quoted/posted behind you...after you've shown your true nature.

Are you really so ignorant to believe that others can't see what you've written...or what I've written?

Now that you've been outed...your desperation is palpable.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: