View Single Post

Old 01-11-2018, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
You are truly hopeless and I see that as sad. Anyone who would defend you and your vile and nasty ways, well, I don't even know what to think about them. I don't think there are many.

You exemplify everything that is wrong with this great country of ours and is exactly the reason I have refused to engage with you up to this point. I had already figured you were too deep-seated in your hatred for others to have any kind of back and forth exchange without spewing your vitriol.

You "talk" as if you know so much, even about others. Your inability to engage as a normal human being "speaks" otherwise. You have given a great example of this by just your comments above, although I don't think most people on here needed any more evidence of that, as you have already given so much prior to this.

Just within recent days it seemed as if every thread I engaged in you popped up, usually to say something unkind. Many of the posts have since been deleted. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that it was just coincidence, but will certainly be on guard because I don't think you are a person to be trusted with the truth.
I'm simply an excellent observer and you're certainly not the first...to take great umbrage with me having that skill.

I'm not the one that forced you to show everyone your true, despicable and loathsome nature and alliance with Baldwin...you did that all on your own.

And doubling down on your lying about posts proving that I was following you, have now been somehow magically deleted...tells me even a bit more about you.

You are not only a racist/bigot and a hypocritical fake...you also have no compunction with lying.

Once again, I thank you for the insights.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: