View Single Post

Old 01-11-2018, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm simply an excellent observer and you're certainly not the first...to take great umbrage with me having that skill.

I'm not the one that forced you to show everyone your true, despicable and loathsome nature and alliance with Baldwin...you did that all on your own.

And doubling down on your lying about posts proving that I was following you, have now been somehow magically deleted...tells me even a bit more about you.

You are not only a racist/bigot and a hypocritical fake...you also have no compunction with lying.

Once again, I thank you for the insights.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You had quite a few posts deleted and you know it. Anyone who was on those threads knows it too, but you go ahead and continue YOUR LIES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, if you are correct, your discussions I have read "with" or on his posts, I read incorrectly but you seemed to warm to his position on black people.

I abhor racism of any kind....it is illogical no matter how much you say you cannot disagree with him. You CAN if you dismiss the fact the the color of your skin does not define you. That takes care of whatever he has to say...period.
I think you should know me better than that by now. But since you don't care to and would rather continue down the path of your buddy, CNM, by maligning others on this forum in vile ways, then have at it. It appears that I was the last one here to recognize the likeness.

Despite it all, I wish you well, but just do not care to engage again.