View Single Post

Old 01-11-2018, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have checked out some things on Abby's friend Don Baldwin.

If you go to Stormfront which is a White Nationalist web site, you will be amazed at the information on there, most of which will remind you of Baldwin's posts.

They actually have a permanent thread entitled "Strategy and Tactics" and there you will for sure find familiar graphs and charts he has used on here. They have a thread specifically to demean Martin Luther King, and interesting one that supplies "pictures" as in many we have seen on this forum.

It is international and I keep asking from what country he is posting from, with no response.

But those who way they cannot argue with him....well, first he has a built in advantage as he has access to lots of stuff to bewilder you. Secondly, when you say you cannot argue with him, to me, that means you have already built in that it is just fine to judge another human being by the color of their skin. From there, it is a short walk to use any statistic to make your point. FIRST you gotta be open to the idea that skin color makes you different.
And WHAT is that information? True or not true? It's TRUE.

I should have gone there...it would have saved me the trouble of finding it all myself...BTW...what have YOU found to counter me? Nothing? Where is the "Blacks are equals" web site where YOU can find graphs and charts to support YOUR side? There are none? Because there AREN'T any that would support your position.

MLK...like Mandela...DID nothing and afterwards...things are worse than before. BOTH were just agitators with nothing to back it up. AGAIN,,,there's NO shortage of blacks in occupations they're actually GOOD at...the NFL and NBA PROVES it. There are NO blacks...except by quota...in pretty much everything else.

Facts bewilder you? Driving down to MLK Blvd some Saturday night bewilders you? Visiting a black school along MLK Blvd bewilders you? The black crime rate numbers bewilder you? What bewilders me is that you still believe the equality bullsh!t.

There you go AGAIN...genetic DNA mapping has PROVEN that negros are NOT directly related to modern humans. They are a different genetic line...close...but NOT close enough.

Please...use ANY statistic to make YOUR point. You;ve gotta be able to find ONE statistic that favors blacks.

NO...it's GENES...it's you ancestors...THAT is what is different. They are literally NOT in our genetic line...WAY back...millions of years ago...yes...but NOT recently. "Humans" developed OUTSIDE Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, if you are correct, your discussions I have read "with" or on his posts, I read incorrectly but you seemed to warm to his position on black people.

I abhor racism of any kind....it is illogical no matter how much you say you cannot disagree with him. You CAN if you dismiss the fact the the color of your skin does not define you. That takes care of whatever he has to say...period.
No...YOU are illogical...acting like an emotional woman...IGNORING the evidence...ignoring the proof.

The COLOR of your skin does NOT define you...but your species...your genes...they DO. You just DON'T get it...Negros...blacks are NOT related to us directly...they are a DIFFERENT SPECIES. Black LACK up to 1/20th of the DNA that EVERY "race" shares. Blacks aren't a "race"...they're a species. EVERYTHING about them is different...EVERYTHING.

YOU are ignorant rocky...you LACK the truth. You are calling a wolf a dog. They too are NOT the same species.