View Single Post

Old 01-11-2018, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You have got to be joshing.

AT least tell me about your silence with me on the foul mouth maligning folks (you have said I malign...hmmm). Tell me why you lecture me and engage with the punks who are simply trolls.

You can attack me from any way you want, but do not even try to call me what you did. I simply respond in kind, and YOUR SILENCE does say a lot.

You reserve the holier than thou for others while those who actually plague this forum are ok by you.

Sorry.......it just does not wash.

I am here and always have been to discuss ISSUES, not posters and here we go again.

Enjoy your NOTHINGS and your discussions or the "good black" you have met.

This is NOTHING more than a microcosm of the tribal infighting which is dividing our country. If I had to choose between understanding the differences between the races and allowing our race to disappear by assimilation or standing with our own, I will stand with our own. If that is racism then I’m a racist. Even the most simple minded can see that the written history of western civilization is far superior to any other. If such history was accomplished as a result of environment or luck so be it, but I doubt it. Our aggressiveness as a race has propelled us out from our caves to explore, conquer and advance more than any other civilization on record. That is a fact. How that translates into today’s society is open to interpretation but NOTHING will compare to what Europeans have accomplished over the past 2,500 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk