View Single Post

Old 01-11-2018, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sad, but his remarks will simply make some love him more.

We have reduced ourselves to worshipping liars, bigots, and men who abuse women. To accept over 2000 lies in less than a year.

These are the standards of some, in order to make him richer, to make us weaker than ever.
Who? MLK? That describes him.

They ALL make themselves richer and us weaker.

Quote:
I was frankly stunned by Trump's racism. This will also make a great sound bite for anyone running against this man if he is even running in 2020.
You SHOULD be happy about it. MAYBE he'll be able to save the country from being taken over by minorities...with people like you around, he won't...you'll stop him and "America" will become Mexico II.

Quote:
It is a present for the Democrats though.

He seems to want to make America White Again as a newscaster said tonight.

I hope people will see how wrong Trump's statement was.
Making it WHITE is the ONLY way it's going to get better.

Name me ONE top ranking black/brown independent country...just ONE...I don't think you'll find one in the in the f@cking top 100.

Equality is a LIE. There is NO evidence of equality. ALL the evidence points to them being a different species.

Quote:
Yep.

He's been sending out his dog whistle racism since he started running and as can be seen by people like Abby10 and a lot of my neighbors...they now feel more comfortable exhibiting their true racist/bigoted nature.

This will play perfectly to Chump's staunchest racist base and all we have to do is to sit back and watch the people here...who will try to defend Trump's latest bile, vulgarity and ignorant racism.
Why not? WHY shouldn't like minded white people be ALLOWED to live exclusively among other white people? HOW is it right to "bust a block" by FORCING in blacks? The neighborhoods never recover. Past a certain point and it's all over for that neighborhood...EVERY time.

WHY can't you dispute ANYTHING I say? Because I'm f@cking right!