View Single Post

Old 01-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
We have been loyal riders with Village Airport Van service, but my last trip with them was to say the least, unpleasant. I was pushed to the very rear of the van where a couple were sitting. The woman was very pleasant, the man was extremely unpleasant and told me there was no room for me and boy was he right. Despite his wife telling him to move, he refused to do so and I had to sit on the far edge of the seat and balance myself on the wall of the van. If you travel with the van you will know that the far back seat dips slightly in the middle and is raised on the edge of the seat and that is what I sat on for the whole ride home, plus I had to listen to this person complaining about everything .... and I do mean everything. We will use one of the private hire people in future, there are many recommendations for excellent drivers and it will be worth paying the small extra amount to get home in comfort.

Mr. Village Van, you have become too big and you will lose your business if you do not start taking care of it!
I have never had a problem with the service itself. Only problems I have ever had is with inconsiderate people that are on the vans.