View Single Post

Old 01-14-2018, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
21, 896 views now as of 1/13/2018 10:53 PM EST.

What does your law enforcement and/or library have to help those with mental illnesses or people who are survivors/victims of crimes. Check your hometown!
21, 903 views as of 1/14/2018 Sunday 8:47 AM EST.

And thanks to The Villages Daily Sun reporters and photographers especially those I have been e-mailing of late. I love some of the photos I saw over the past two weeks or so. And the library article. Very cool.

Others have noticed. I have been getting a lot of friendly waves of late from Villagers.

And thanks again to Gary Corsair for dropping in at my front door almost nine years ago during the Memorial Day weekend of 2007. And all the friendly talks I had with Gwen and fun with Boo Radley playing with my dog Sport.

Mr. Corsair also found that ridiculous Tin Foil Hat series of e-mails I had sent. Which Allegiance has repeatedly violated my privacy by posting dozens of links to it in posts meant to humiliate and cause stress to me. Harassment in other words. Mr Corsair talked with me about the Tin Foil hat crap on the phone before he ran the article about my efforts with the Florida Victim Services Directory. Some of my e-mails sent out in the early 2000s were admittedly strange.

If you need more information just e-mail me.

And look at the invasion of privacy posts by my enemy on here Allegiance. I do hope that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office is also monitoring Allegiance's posts and their harassing nature. And their malicious intent coupled with complete disregard to the facts. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine