View Single Post

Old 01-14-2018, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I agree -- it's a creepy place (I'm talking about gas stations on the way to the airport). People scowl at you, the gas station clerks seem overwhelmed by the usual store tasks...

I rented a car at MCO at a low-end car rental place: at every encounter with the half-dozen staff I was mocked, scowled at, was treated shortly. (That place is out of business)

And you don't have to go too far outside The Villages to experience the same.

Get used to it...because they HATE us. They hate "brains" preferring what THEY were gifted with...brawn. Our cities are going from "intellectual centers" to murder centers. Outside the central business and tourist areas...EVERY city has become dangerous...as the demographics continue to change.

America...maybe the world...WILL become an "Idiocracy"...we're half way there...America is already 51% minorities...with no end in sight.

GO to the inner cities...SEE what they have become. GO to a minority high school...see what they think of education. SEE America's future.

It's going to get a LOT creepier. I bet MOST...80% of the people at those gas stations...employees and customers were "minorities". That is a microcosm of America's cities now and the entire country in 30 years.