View Single Post

Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"the bet Trump is making for his own reelection in 2020, and for his party’s chances in November’s election: that he can mobilize enough support among older and blue-collar (as well as rural and evangelical) whites to offset the intense resistance he’s provoked from groups that are all growing in the electorate: Millennials, minorities, and college-educated whites—particularly the women among them."

Blue-Collar Whites Are Leaving Trump - The Atlantic
You got it right...they all vote D...except working men and most educated men. Funny how the ones who actually "do the work", invent stuff, solve problems, don't vote D.

They shouldn't be voting R either...but that's a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Albert Einstein said he realized how little he knew, Donald said he was a stable genius. I think one of them was correct.
I think maybe BOTH were correct. Did Trump say he knew everything? No...he said he was smart.

I'll tell you one thing...neither a black nor a woman said either. Neither WOULD say either...not with a straight face. Women claim to "KNOW" everything, as evident here...they're always telling ME that I'm wrong...and they're certainly NOT stable.