View Single Post

Old 01-16-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j&b1216 View Post
since you're new to building in Fenney, can I ask some questions about the process? we too are considering the same, haven't picked out a lot yet but wondering about design process. How do you know what will be 'upgrades' or standard items in the house. We are concerned that things we'd want in a house will end up having the house end up being more $ than we planned......maybe should look for a already built home.
We'll be in TV for our design week next week. I'm willing to discuss it with you upon our return. Of course, if you have some immediate questions, PM me with your phone number and I'll call this week.

I've done a lot of research and know what we want and what is available in similar homes. I've put together a comprehensive document to keep us on track.

I will manage what we can afford and will make sure we stay within budget. There may be some things we have to do without but I'm prepared to go forward.
Born and raised in Toronto; also lived in Sudbury and Winnipeg while growing up; migrated to Atlanta where I lived for almost 30 years and also spent a year in Milan and two years in Rochester, MN (brrrr).