Thread: GO Eagles
View Single Post

Old 01-23-2018, 09:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I absolutely love being a die hard fan of the most hated team in football. They hate us because they can't out strategize us, out work us, match our discipline, and most importantly, can't beat us. I realize our epic run won't last forever, but it's great while it lasts. If we were irrerivant like most NFL teams, no one would give us a second thought. Being hated is the ultimate sign of respect, driven by envy.

With that being said, no real Pats fan is looking past the Eagles. Great team that has had a great season, all despite losing their outstanding young starting quarterback. Very impressive! It should be a very competitive game that either team could win. Let's hope we can all enjoy as competitive a game as the last Super Bowl matchup in 2004. Go Pats!

Go Pats. I’ve been a fan since the team was formed in the old AFL. I watched many Boston Patriot games while I was going to college in Boston.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro