Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2018, 05:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Girl View Post
Bare,
Acceptable shampoos can be found OTC. L'oreal has a particular line labeled as sulfate free...
Aubrey Organics has sulfate free shampoo as do some of the Burt's Bee's products. I am sure you will find others- look at ethnic products also- many have olive oil.
There is no shampoo I am currently in love with, sadly. The companies keep re-inventing their formulas- occasionally for improvement, sometimes for profit alone.
No matter what you choose, Still water it down for now.
Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties. I find it is a bit harsh for my scalp- strips the oils. Not for you right now.

B Complex is helpful for stress. (taken with your largest meal of the day) MegaFood is an all natural brand (made from food)
Available online. I rely on it in stressful circumstances.

I was taught that when the body goes through prolonged, profound stress, the hair and scalp eventually become compromised. Your body knows hair, scalp, nails, are not necessary for your survival- so blood flow continues to necessary organs- brain, heart, etc. and is reduced to other areas.

Holding good thoughts for you
Do you know of a group in TV that discusses health, nutrition, etc? We're new here but vegetarians & very health conscious. Would love to meet other people with the same interests. Thanks.