» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:18 AM
brislenn brislenn is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1

You need to go and talk to the Millhorn Law Firm on 27/441 across from Walkmart. They set up my trust and I had another lady go and talk to them and she found out that because she already had a trust from another state that the fee would be greatly reduced. I understand that wills and trusts from other states must be redone by Florida lawyers. Phone Number: 352-753-9333. Eric Millhorn was the one that we talked to but I dfon't think it would really matter.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 PM.