View Single Post

Old 02-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
What a response........... AND....I don't think public meetings have ever solved a damn thing.

I don't care what the FBI does, I certainly don't idolize them as a group or vilify them either. We have had some holes shot in our previous beliefs in those G men we so counted on...but the FBI... we could use some retired ones, it would be nice to have someone who has had a life long carry permit to possibly guard our kids in school.

It gets real tricky when some are suggesting all people with mental illness need to do this or that. That is what is hard. WHO is sick enough to be dangerous?
Got it....screw it and the FBI. No hearings, no nothing. Just attack the FBI or some other agency instead of the guy who killed these kids. Next time a kid gets shot down, tell them we are sorry, but hearings never work (although factually those based on the country and not politics ACTUALLY DO WORK)

Not sure who in government service you idolize but if it is not the FBI, I am sure curious as they have a record of service that cannot be dismissed by you or others. They take attacks and simply continue to do their jobs. One year of attacks, one networks life work and they still continue to tick..the detail on the indictments of the Russians was awesome and scary but that does not seem to count. AND we have yet to hear a factual critique

And as we try to be honest....NO HOLES have been punched in the FBI....numerous, almost daily charges and that is it....ALL of them in the political spectrum, NONE...NONE ever shown to be true in any way except to those on a certain spectrum of politics, BUT NEVER EVER shown to be factual.

And amid daily terrible personal attacks on them, knowing they did nothing wrong, they continue to march on and protect us.

When something factual about them is produced, as it appears the error in not calling Miami, they stand up tall and admit it openly.

Tell me what other government person does that ?

Whomever you idolize in this country, simply compare their resumes. I do resent your implication about we need some FBI to retire which is a political mantra of course, and I challenge you to tell us why they should retire but do it with facts, and not the vicious personal innuendo we hear every night and when we check twitter