Thread: Hi Everyone!
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2018, 08:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Antennas have been discussed numerous times, most go with an attic antenna to avoid problems with deed restrictions. With the right antenna in your attic and aimed in the correct direction you can receive all of the Orlando channels except maybe channel 2. Go to the search feature at the top and check out some past threads. For expert installation on antennas contact Villages AV, he has done hundreds of homes here in TV and he lives in TV and knows it inside out, he also does mounting TV's. He's very busy, I would email him with any questions if you seek expert advice.

Home Audio Video Sales & Installation in The Villages, Florida

I have Directv, but installed an antenna in the attic for my guest BR since it's not used often. I bought this one on Amazon for $25 with free shipping. It works good, I hired Tom at Villages AV to help with some wiring problems since I didn't want to mess up my Directv.

Amazon.com: Vilso TV Antenna Outdoor Amplified - Motorized 360 Degree Rotation - Digital HDTV Antenna - 150 Miles Range - Wireless Remote (Non Mount Pole): Electronics