View Single Post

Old 02-27-2018, 07:12 PM

I posted my nightmare with Dustin Cole a few days ago. Sadly, I didn't see these posts. He got me for almost $8000 for some landscaping, (resulting in dead plants) some miscellaneous jobs he talked me into doing and a sprinkler system that is so bad (leaking, spraying onto a neighbor's house, drip lines not working at all) that I am having to pay another company $3000 to get it done right. It is totally not usable now. He refused to stand by anything and even accused me of somehow damaging the sprinklers, within a week or so of his completion of the job. When I asked him to look at the system he became irate, confrontational and intimidating. The comments of previous posts are exactly what he said to me..."you paid me so you must have been satisfied". Of course, initially, I had no way of knowing that the lines were not connected properly and leaked in almost every zone. So I did contact Seniors vs. crime and they were very sympathetic. But when they called Dustin Cole, of course, he just denied everything, said my system was working properly and I broke the lines. So having other input might be important for me to prove that he does poor work and does not stand by his work. Sadly, I see his truck around the neighborhood and even his promo sign and other people seem to be OK with him. I don't understand it. So, if anyone has any additional input I can take to Seniors v. Crime, I would appreciate it. They have only had one other complaint against him. They seem to think that is a pretty good record. So I would love to show them other unhappy customers of Dutin Cole. Thanks.