View Single Post

Old 02-28-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I would like to know what is your preferred application to cover your concrete driveway and walkway to your front door. We are finally ready to have this done but I'm not sure which product is the best way to go.

My top choice is stamped concrete. What is your experience with this product if this is the application you chose to cover your driveway and walkway? My main concern.....is stamped concrete slippery when wet, especially with certain foot wear. Is it slippery when wet when barefoot? I'm hoping it is not porous and is easy to clean. That is another concern with this application.

Pavers are also a consideration and my second choice. I am concerned about how porous they are. Do pavers stain easily and how easy or difficult is it to keep pavers clean?

I'm prepared to keep up with maintenance of which ever application we choose. I fully expect all applications will require some upkeep to maintain a nice appearance.

I welcome any feedback for other applications besides my top two that I mentioned.

Thank you for your input.
I have had all except for pavers. I now have the liquid concrete. The best ever. Never shows tire marks and lasts for years.