View Single Post

Old 03-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Veteran member
Location: MI, LA, IN, IL, MI (2), MA, NC, CA (2)A, FL, VA, RI, NH, OR (2), FL (2), WI (2), MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Once inside the cocoon of Stone Creek the ambiance is no quieter than in any village in The Villages.

The comparable scenario would be once leaving Stone Crest or one's village here what does one deal with.

Highway 441 or villages traffic.

We did a week at Dell Webb and a week in The Villages.....15 years ago.

Traffic wise one looks at local traffic within TV versus the seemingly always busy highway 441.

We chose TV lifestyle with it's many, MANY more options.....and there are many, MANY more options today.

Good luck in your decision making.....make sure it is a consensus between the two and not a compromise!!
Are we sure we want that many many more options to choose from? I have reached this point in my life where I am too tired to have to make complicated decisions or to have to choose from too many options.

There are many elderly men who retired from busy, complicated lives want to take it easy. The wives may have to look for their own activities instead of having to constantly to need their spouses to provide some excitement. Retirement is not a good time for either spouse to become needy.