View Single Post

Old 03-21-2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
Thanks to most of you who responded with your feedback without being offended. It never ceases to amaze me how some can find offense from something that had no offensive intent or implication. If my choice of words with respect to "not feeling like a real villager" offended you, then you were probably looking to be offended to start with. As I explained, what I meant by that was related to the full TV experience vs. possibly feeling one isn't getting the full experience because of the temporary disconnectedness. This is something I see as temporary and not a big deal but my wife isn't quite sure she would feel she was having that full experience without being able to hop on a cart and go anywhere TV has to offer. That was the reason for my original question. My wife and I have visited TV many times, as many do before ever becoming residents, so we are quite familiar with many things TV. We are on the younger side of the demographic but are looking forward to becoming villagers soon.

And, no, there is no apology in the above, explicit or implied, because if you took offense to anything in the OP, it's your problem to deal with, not mine to apologize for.
Please excuse them......we have more than our share of complainers. Is it an old people’s thing ?