View Single Post

Old 03-25-2018, 03:55 PM
Default We do not purchase off brand gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roninsan007 View Post
For those of you who live around the new Walmart 'Neighborhood' Market in back of Sarasota Golf Course, I just want to warn you that if you are expecting this Walmart to reflect the gas prices that most all other Walmart gas stations have, which are typically 10 to 15 cents less than most other gas prices and are usually in line with Sam's Club gas prices. Your expectation will NOT be met. This so called 'neighborhood market' is gouging Villagers like all of the other gas stations along 466A to the tune of 10-15 cents more than Sam's Club and other gas stations along 466 and 301.

I would recommend that you do NOT buy gas at this Walmart and continue as I will do going to more reasonably priced gas stations along 301, 466 and Sam's Club.

Walmart is supposed to be priced for the common people except, it seems unless they are located near the Villages!! Shame on Walmart!!!
Truth is all gasoline comes out of the same pipe the difference is the additive package that is added to it.

The difference is what is called the detergent package. You likely have fuel injection-it must be kept clean.

According to my reading, of the gasoline available around here SHELL AND CHEVRON have the best detergent packages.

FREEDOM OF CHOICE.