Thread: Beware of UNOVA
View Single Post

Old 03-26-2018, 07:54 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Since you're post is so big, I didn't want to quote it, but after reading your comments, it makes me feel like I'm in the middle of a conversation. You don't provide any background info, maybe you were posting on another thread?

I looked up UNOVA and it appears you're referring to the Urgent Care Center in the real nice new looking building on Rolling Acres Rd next to the elementary school? They do some other work there, such as orthopedics and you're displeased with the people in that section? I'm just trying to figure out what you're talking about. I noticed that center the other day and thought that reminded me of that nice looking urgent care center on 441 in front of Del Webb Spruce Creek North which has great reviews, and maybe use this place in the future on the weekends.

The Villages Florida
it is one in the same center and the incompetent people are in charge of urgent care and orthopedic center.
Hope this helps and the Facility is made of of many doctors from Tri-county orthopedics that left people hanging when they closed the doors.
I have heard horror story's of people that had surgery's scheduled and never got so much as a phone call and there surgery's where canceled and can't get there medical records.
The post was a FYI post