Thread: Beware of UNOVA
View Single Post

Old 03-26-2018, 12:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
I don't know all the ins and outs of who owns what and who is connected to what external businesses.

But, for some balance. Dr Kerina replaced both my knees (2008 and 2012) with outstanding results on difficult knees. I have no qualms recommending him to others. I went back last fall for a 3 year checkup. He was on time (early even) and as jovial as ever. I have had other appointments where I waited a long time.... that's just how it goes sometimes.

I also saw Dr Tankson several times last summer for a broken wrist...again, prompt appointments.

It's a beautiful facility and the idea of an orthopedic urgent care (for all those sprains, breaks, etc that don't need a hospital) is very forward thinking. I haven't used the urgent care, but, I know someone who did and she was very pleased with the quality of care.

The OP did not specifically state what their own issue is with care they received. The research on all the business connections is interesting but would not stop me from returning to the practice for care or recommending them to others.

No doctor or practice is perfect, but, my personal experience with Tri-County, now Unova, has been excellent (including Dr Mitchell for shoulder, too).
I am glad that you had a good experience, but you may want to reads these post from other people. Not everyone has had the experience you have had.

Unova orthopedic karina