View Single Post

Old 03-31-2018, 12:30 PM
Default Not a comcast fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
I have a smart TV and have been watching shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime for 6 years with no issues. In the last two weeks it is only working about half the time. It will try to download a show and hang up with a message "Insufficient Bandwidth" It will sometimes hang up so bad that I can't even exit or power down the TV.

Is anyone else having these problems?
Is this a Comcast or Netflix/Amazon problem?
Comcast just announced giga bit speed is now available. Have they slowed down existing customers in order to sell this new service?
Having declared my anti-comcast prejudice, we had the same problem. I believe the issue is too many customers slowing down you available data. In our case our neighbor changed to spectrum and our problem resolved itself,

If, I am correct see if all works well at odd times. Comcast can check your signal and perhaps boost it remotely.

Whose on first whose on second-I DO NOT KNOW. The only reason comcast is still in business is because Spectrum is just as bad. I've discovered from my experience that Comcast uses contractors to do their repair work-they are usually not comcast employees,
I discovered from comcast contractors that the wiring THAT IS BURIED. BLACK IN COLOR, is not supposed to be buried. The wire designed to be buried is BROWN IN COLOR.

SUGGESTION-call comcast, no pour yourself a cup of coffee, then call comcast, you will have time to drink several cups before you get through their ANNOYING COMPUTER. As for a HUMAN and the computer will start all over again. Far as I know their computer will not be fooled by any of the usual tricks-pound oooo or mumbling.

NOT FOOLING-comcast has hired a new manager out of their Pennsylvania office. HE STARTS APRIL FIRST-NOT A JOKE-APRIL FOOLS DAY.