View Single Post

Old 04-14-2018, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

On Directv we have Big 10 Network on 610 plus BTN 610-1, 610-2, 610-3 and 610-4. The regular programing is on 610 and the other channels are usually in use during football or basketball season when they have several games on at once and they're all in HD. I don't think the sports package is that much more, maybe $5 a month. The sports package is extensive, about 150 channels. For example I'm from Baltimore so I get MASN and can see Ravens and Orioles programing, or if you're a Redskins or Nationals fan they have FOX DC. It's that way with all cities sports channels. This doesn't include MLB or NFL Sunday ticket, they are separate purchases as well as NHL and NBA package. For example during football season, you will get all the Big 10 football games, it's mostly pro teams that they will blackout if they are on, such as the Red Sox on NESN or Yankees on YES, you can get the game but would be extra. I have the Premier Package, which is every channel Directv offers so I don't have to worry if I have the channel or not.

Last edited by John_W; 04-14-2018 at 08:50 AM.