View Single Post

Old 04-22-2018, 09:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumminelli View Post
Hi. I tried to find the requirements for golf carts to be driven in the villages and on the golf courses. I'm a little confused. From what I found it is described as a vehicle with 4 wheels that goes under 20 mph, has light, turn signals, brake light, a windshield and side reflectors.

Here is my problem. I'm in the process of restoring an early 70s Harley Davidson 3 wheel golf cart, which I plan on bringing to the villages next Jan, feb and march (rental home). I plan on having all the necessary requirements the villages ask for but the coolest part of this cart is the fact that it only has 3 wheels and a steering bar.

Should I stop my project before I get to far along or is it perfectly ok to enjoy this piece of history in the villages next winter. If anyone can clear this matter up for me or point me in the right direction it would be a big help.

Thanks Paul
For the golf course part of you question.
For more information about the Executive Golf Trail, trail fee information and all information pertaining to golf in The Villages, please visit GolfTheVillages.com or contact The Villages Golf & Country Club Administration offices at 352-753-3396.