View Single Post

Old 05-18-2018, 12:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

When we were investigating The Villages and the Historic Weather Patterns and The Cost of Living and the different style houses available without searching for it the political breakdown percentage wise was there to read. I thought to myself wow that sure is lopsided but it is what it is. I never spoke of politics outside of our home in my life but did in the pool one day. That crack in the informational wall changed everything. That was almost two years ago and I still find myself defending myself from time to time for my beliefs. It's funny that there are 10 couples in the gang we hang out with and only one other is like-minded with us. We are in The Villages Majority and this whole thing turned out backwards. I wish I had held back that one conversation, its nobody's business who I support but its also not my business what others think about me or my opinion. I try to sidestep the constant tears and complaining. It is like all they have to bitch about. Great people but I feel sorry for them but sorrier for me.

Disregard the brokers political teaching, its all about the Real Estate. They are working for you so tell them to zip the lip. Ours was a Political Nut Case.

Last edited by Nucky; 05-18-2018 at 01:44 PM.