View Single Post

Old 05-26-2018, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklsc@aol.com View Post
My neighbors had bags at the curb this morning--looked like both recycling and trash. A truck came by to collect. I can't find any information about a Saturday pickup in LaBelle. (I have the map that shows the schedule for South of 466A)
Thanks for any helpful information!
Holiday Sanitation Collection

Village Community Development Districts 1-11
If you live in Village Community Development Districts 1-11 in the Sumter County, Marion County or Fruitland Park portions of The Villages, there will be no sanitation or recycling collection on Monday, May 28, 2018 in observance of Memorial Day. If Monday is your normal collection day, you will have collection on Saturday, May 26th. Please place your bags out no later than 6:00 a.m.

Village Community Development District No. 12 and the Town of Lady Lake
If your sanitation collection is serviced by Waste Management in the Village of Fenney or Lady Lake portion of The Villages, you will not have sanitation collection service on Monday, May 28, 2018. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Waste Management at (352) 787-4416. If you live in the Lake County portion of The Villages, please contact Lake County Solid Waste at (352) 343-3776 for information on your sanitation schedule.