View Single Post

Old 05-28-2018, 03:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The timeline of the Sitting, Kneeling, The Donation Starting thing is what intrigues me. Everyone wants to follow the money so he sat unnoticed 8/14/2016 then the crying about sitting and kneeling started. Hope its accurate so far. Then the Drive for A Million starts 10/2016. Good, or off base? If the contributions started before the kneeling then maybe its time to re group. If the Money started flowing after the Knee hit the ground lets go to the instant replay and call this a big pile of what it is. Bull***t.

I just want to watch football again this year. Lock them in the bathroom like in The Bronx Tale. Enough already.

Mrs. Nucky read and showed me Jehovah's Witnesses don't salute the flag and The Amish don't stand for The Anthem. Archie Bunker was correct the world is Going To Hell. I'm going to the pool. Later. You guys have to solve this one without me. I surrender.
Mrs Nucky was accurate, and this policy will or could be more embarrassing as the possibility of very few players even on the field when the anthem is played is real. Then, I guess we pan the stands and start a contreversary with fans not being whatever somebody wants them to be.

We have completely lost touch of what is patriotism, and what is respect, etc.