View Single Post

Old 05-29-2018, 10:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Tom Me Boy, Email them at TALKOFTHEVILLAGES.COM this is the best way to get results quickly but I also saved the last few letter from them and will paste the last one which explains their point of view.

Talk of The Villages - Always FREE for over 12 years!!
CenturyLink Issue Resolved

The issues some of the TOTV users have had accessing the website as a CenturyLink customer we are happy to report that we have been updated that this issue should now be resolved for those CenturyLink customers.

If you are still having an issue you can email us at talkofthevillages@gmail.com and we can try to assist individually. If you can access the site and need some website support you can contact us by clicking on the link at the bottom of any website page.

Best Regards,

TOTV Team

This note was sent out on 4/26/2018. I can't believe I actually got that on there successfully. Next thing you know I'll be typing in different colors and sizes and pushing people around. Just joking.

P.S. while sitting here waiting for my 8 AM to Noon DirecTv Appointment I called in to see how things were going and got a real live wire on the line. I shed a few tears about waiting and the representative excused himself and came back two minutes later with a $40 per month reduction for our bill. Life is good technology sucks. Good Luck with your problem Tomwed. CenturyLinkster is on strike two with me one more false move and its back to the Monster of all Companies, The Evil Comcast.
Lol......yep, this is the guy I was talking about. Hope for both of your sakes this problem is resolved much quicker than the last time.