View Single Post

Old 06-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
We don't eat many frozen meals as I like to cook. Sometimes I just don't feel like it and we have Marie Callendar's chicken pot pie. Do not cook in the microwave as all of the gravy absorbs and it isn't nearly as good. Takes about an hour in the regular oven. It's quite goood. We used to buy the Stouffer's lasagna but have become hooked on Olive Garden carryout dinners. They give you a huge salad with each dinner. It quite wonderful. They do a lot of carry out food and you can order it on line.

Another good one is Bob Evan's carry out turkey dinner. I also sometimes make a main dish and buy Bob Evan's Original mashed potatoes. They are as good as homemade. I open a bag of frozen Freshlike veggies and dinner is served.
Great idea on the carry out meals, thanks. I do Koyame meals and their hot and sour soup sometimes for lunch if I am that way, but I did not think of take out for supper.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak